RE: [Karlnet] Regional fire emergency, request for assistance.

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Regional fire emergency, request for assistance.
From: "Eric Meth" <emeth@iescomm.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:54:33 -0400
Norm. If you already have accounts on "license-it" then you are already
setup as an ISP by one of the Resellers. Easiest thing to do would be
contact any one of them rather than setting up yet another account (I am a
believer of the KISS principal and I am basically lazy. I will have the
licenses in stock with a couple of hours. If you need them, yell!!!