Re: [Karlnet] Kismet

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Kismet
From: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:59:24 -0400
Dan Metcalf wrote:
Registry tweaks?

Hello,

As I am not in the business of security, I will not provide details on how to do this. However, to be clear, it is _easier_ do use this method with a few modifications to the registry settings of the Lucent Orinico driver. It has nothing to do with the functioning of windows or its networking.

Chris