Re: [Karlnet] AP1000 loosing one card

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: Re: [Karlnet] AP1000 loosing one card
From: "Karlnet Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:48:25 -0500
Helio,

This is interesting.  What version of code are you running on this AP?

We load firmware to the radio when the AP boots to turbocell (v7.52
specifically).  We load v8.10 in 802.11b mode.

Was this problem from the start, or has unit been functioning normally then
quit?

Bryan McGeary
Karlnet Inc.
bmcgeary@karlnet.com