RE: [Karlnet] KN-200 PoE

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] KN-200 PoE
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 22:33:49 -0500
Actually MAYBE,

You would have to call Tech Support to confirm, but I think we are
recommending 15vdc.

Incidentally, the issue with heat turns out to affect the RAM on the
unit, and we have made modifications to current and future runs that
allows for variable power.

It is important to note, this is ONLY an issue if you are using PoE.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America