RE: [Karlnet] Win CE Turbocell

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Win CE Turbocell
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:44:06 -0500
Travis, All,

Pretty much a dead issue.

Here is the real problem as I understand it:  Yes we do have a working
version of a CE driver.  However, once it is loaded, if you make any
changes to your CE device, it gets pretty flaky.  Also, due to issues
with CE, we cannot simply adapt the install shield, it has to be done at
Karlnet.

So, with little demand, and no substantial business case for the product
(to clarify:  It would cost us more to complete than we could make off
of the product) it is not scheduled to be completed.

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America