Re: [Karlnet] Ubicomm Karlnet Clients

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Ubicomm Karlnet Clients
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:09:55 -0800
MapleNet (http://www.maplenet-inc.com/) has them.  They have the
Ubicom/KN-50 (Blackbird) radios.  I've set up quite a few clients on them,
and I'm pretty happy.   I can recommend their i19 CPE, which is a KN-50 with
a enclosure/19dB panel and a 24vdc PoE for the longest of runs.  Had one
KN-50 recently that shipped with a i19, with some network issues, but am
assuming that I'll get a replacement soon.

Norm