Re: [Karlnet] OT-linksys, please help

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] OT-linksys, please help
From: "Andy Thomas" <andy@goldrushwireless.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:24:34 -0800
LaRoy,

   We had trouble with a couple of different routers...one of them a
Linksys.  We ended up just replacing the Linksys, but the other one that was
having trouble was much happier after we re-crimped the CAT5 from a switch
to the router from straight-through
(whorange-orange-whgreen-green-whiteblue-blue-whbrown-brown) to the EIA/TIA
568B (whorange-orange-whitegreen-blue-whiteblue-green-whbrown-brown).  Good
luck!

Andy