Re: [Karlnet] mac table and access blocking

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] mac table and access blocking
From: Scott <wifiengineer@telsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:16:32 -0500
For right now I am looking for a way to stop ssid broadcast on this tower.  Is
this available?  If so I can change all associated super ecs ssid and stop the
tower from broadcasting it's ssid, which should take care of the problem.  If
this is not available, I would recommend this function in future releases.

Other than that I am out of options and fear I have to lose my biggest hotspot
revenue area until 4.45 is released.  Can i beta test it on this one tower?  I
really want to resolve this problem asap.

Thanks