RE: [Karlnet] V4.45 speed problem

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] V4.45 speed problem
From: "Daniel Wright" <dwright@wonderwave.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 13:37:54 -0500
We tried turning on polling and it had no effect. It actually seemed to
bring the ping times up a bit out to our other towers but that could
have been because of our other problem we were trying to fix. The only
thing we didn't try was to upgrade all our equipment to v4.45. We didn't
want to have any more trouble on any of our other links like some people
were describing.
They were working fine anyway and we see no reason to upgrade to lastest
firmware unless there is a feature that you require. I was only pointing
out the fix to our problem with our situation, was to downgrade to an
older firmware so if someone out there had the same problem, they would
go through  the frustration that we did.

Dan