[Karlnet] SMC radio card question

Subject: [Karlnet] SMC radio card question
From: <joe@rockymountains.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:33:21 -0700
I have about 150 KN-XXX boards deployed with SMC2532W-B radios on them. Recently the label has changed on these radios and I am only getting 1 (link test form client to AP, turbocell) on the local level in my test setup. The remote level looks normal. When the older cards do this it means they're toast.

What I'm wondering is if this is a problem or not. I will find out eventually because I have to deploy these.

If any one out there has any advice please chip in.

Thanks,
Joseph Conrad