NA-User

[na-user] 2nd Radio QSOs

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] 2nd Radio QSOs
From: Doug Brandon <dab@home.com> (Doug Brandon)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:14:54 -0800
 >I would love it if NA kept track of the number of QSO's I made on the 2nd
 >radio.  Is this possible Dave?  A 2nd radio QSO could be defined as any
 >QSO made using the ALT-D function.  Otherwise it is not.  What way?

I don't know if this will work for SO2R with one computer, but it works
with SO2R with two computers.  Convert your .QDF file to a .SDF file using
the NAU utility.  The column to the left of the callsign worked contains
001 or 002 depending on which computer the QSO was logged on.  I then run a
utility that counts the number of 002's.

    73 de Doug, N6RT

   Doug Brandon         http://members.home.com/dab         dab@home.com