NA-User

[NA-User] Dxpedition operation QSO summary question

To: NA Contest Reflector <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Dxpedition operation QSO summary question
From: Jessica Benny <jbenny@rain.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:56:13 -0700
Dave or whomever,

I am in charge of our recent IOTA expedition XF1K, NA162 logs. Most of the logs were logged using NA Logging w/countries.
Others were on paper and entered into an Excel spreadsheet. All logs are now merged into an Excel file.

My question, is there a means using NA or other software that will give us a summary / breakdown of QSOs by Continent, band and mode? I'm thinking that I can get some of this information by combining all the separate .qdf / .sav files then run the NA analysis programs. I don't recall what the analysis yield.

Any comments or suggestions? We had over 5400 Q's so I'm not about to do it my hand!

Thanks,

Ray, N6VR