Re: [Orion] Quirky/buggy Orion VFO A/B switching of MODE

To: "john, ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>, orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Quirky/buggy Orion VFO A/B switching of MODE
From: John Buck <kh7t@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:14:37 -1000
I have had good luck getting my issues fixed in the next revision or 2. The information you provided is exactly what they need. A specific setup that reproduces the problem.

Step 1: describe the problem with specifically reproducible steps
Step 2: confirm it with someone else on a different Orion
Step 3: send it to Ditsnbits
Step 4: Enjoy the Orion as is until the revision. You might get a private beta to confirm the fix.
Step 5: Install the Revision and enjoy the Orion some more
john, ke5c wrote:

thanks!  glad to know i'm not losing my mind.  i did forward my message and
your comments to "ditsnbits", something i also just found out about.

73, john

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Buck" <kh7t@arrl.net>