Re: [Orion] Quirky/buggy Orion VFO A/B switching of MODE

To: "john, ke5c" <ke5c@hot.rr.com>, orion@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Orion] Quirky/buggy Orion VFO A/B switching of MODE
From: John Buck <kh7t@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:17:09 -1000
I also sent my confirmation to ditsnbits.
The track record on fixing show stopper problems when given good reproducible information has been excellent.

Here is another one that I have informed them about recently.
They have not responded to this one yet.

In version 1.366 and probably older versions also.

When NR is on, the AN does not function.
I can tune in a carrier, turn on AN and carrier disappears.
Then turn on NR and carrier is back. Can toggle carrier on and off with NR or AN.

I had noticed AN apparently not working on earlier versions. I usually have NR on so this is probably why.
Finally noticed the correlation.

John KH7T