[Orion] ver 2 Orion I

To: <Orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] ver 2 Orion I
From: "Skip K3CC" <k3cc@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:09:07 -0400
Ok guys,
persistence prevails,  I got it installed ( release 2 ....B)  It took abt 20
tries.  Sometimes I got a msg that the link was lost, others nothing just
stopped.  Finally it installed to 9460 and then stopped.  2 tries' later and
it was successfully installed.

agn I'm pleased with the results.  the AGC seems seamless no pop on med,
slow is great for rag chews and cw

My Heil Headset now works great with plenty of audio punch . Before it was a
little weak and needed all the gains at 100%

It was worth the wait.  I left it on over night and no problems this
morning.

73  de Skip  K3CC