[Orion] Dead Orion II update

To: <orion@contesting.com>
Subject: [Orion] Dead Orion II update
From: "Wayne King" <n2wk@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:26:31 -0400
All is well!

After further review, We found a short on the A9 board ( 81936 power dist.
board) that shorted C6 and C9. The short was near the anode of D7 to ground.
It looked like D7 was shorted but it was solder clob on the board. Go
figure. Don't know why it ran for 6 months then decided it was time to quit.
After fixing the short and replacing C6 and C9 my Orion is up and running
fine.  Thanks for all the comments and helpful hints.

73, Wayne N2WK