RFI

[RFI] 6 meter RFI/TVI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 6 meter RFI/TVI
From: Palomar Engineers <Palomar@compuserve.com> (Palomar Engineers)
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 17:31:11 -0400
For the telephone we recommend use of ferrite toroids right at the phone.
Unplug the modular plug and wind the cable about 3 times through a F82-43
toroid, then plug back in. This can work when a filter does not. ---
Ferrites also can fix TV problems as I4JMY suggests. Don't overlook the
TV's power cord. The house power wiring can act like an antenna and feed
the signal into the set via the power cord. Split beads are useful here. --
Jack, K6NY

WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/rfi-faq.html