RFI

[RFI] RE:RFI DET Loop

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] RE:RFI DET Loop
From: wb3fsr@home.com (Peter D. Vouvounas)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:34:19 -0500
Dennis,

Just noticed your msg from last week in the inbox....  Had to service abt
900 other msg.'s hihi.

The sensor can be as simple as a small loop of wire from the center
conductor tied back to ground.

I made up a BNC female with 3" alligator leads and a 20' length of RG 58
coax.  I then take a 12" insulated wire loop it around a bathroom TP empty
roll.  Also I use a length of 1/2" PVC tube with the coax taped to the PVC -
You can move the wand under the vehicle or in various parts of the engine
compartment to sniff around.  Hope this helps.

73

PeterV [REN] WB3FSR

Peter D. Vouvounas      Ofc: 732-701-1130
McLeod USA                      Cell:732-674-4001
98 Meridian Dr.
Brick, NJ 08724
Mailto: wb3fsr@home.com
InterActive 2way: wb3fsr@imcingular.com