RFI

[RFI] Electric meter RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Electric meter RFI
From: eedwards@oppd.com (EDWARDS, EDDIE J)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:23:23 -0500

        I'm curious---Who makes it?  You could contact the manufacturer to let
them know, but I'd let the power company know about it for sure.  Could be that
it's improperly installed.  If so, it might be an electrical hazard.  I'd call
as soon as possible.

        Let us know who makes it and what your final resolution is.

        73,
        de ed -K0iL