RFI

[RFI] DVD/TVI interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] DVD/TVI interference
From: sean@k8khz.com (Sean Fleming)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:42:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi there I am Sean Fleming. I have one or more neighbors that have some type of
interference. I have been looking into the situation reading posts after posts
and I have encountered the following. Also I have found out that what I am
going to write is true in all cases.

No matter how much I help my neighbor wether I go over to help them fix the
interfernece, or do I go and tell them about it. The simple facts asre as such;

1. They will always tell youit is your problem not thiers and that you are the
source no matter how much info you show or tell them.

2. They just want it fixed and will do anything less of shooting you to get rid
of your transmission in thier equipment.  Meaning that they don't care about
you.

3. Your the culprit always. No matter if you fix it today  if they get
something else and have a new problem your the trouble.

4. Finally, you should just stop transmitting.

After rethingking all of the things I could do for my neighbor I have found out
that I go no further than to look the other way and fix my own troubles. This
is do to the fact is that most people  dont care about what you do to fix it
they just want your interfence gone. They are not interested in the technology
that they are using nor how it has to plays into the big picture of nature.
Most people also would rather you not transmit than fix it your a nuicense to
thier way of life nad would sue you if possible.

After knowing all of this I say to myself this; Why do I think of helping them?
Also  I woulnd never pass anyinfo on my ARES station for them nor make a phone
patch for them. I would not even tell them about Ham Radio. Also They are
basically interferring with my daily activities as a harrassment.

So, in final words. Fix your own stuff, stop worring about your neighbor and
just ignore the ignorant, people who spend hour after hours talking on the
phones but lack to read that labe on it about FCC part 15. Wonder why we are
killing our selves smoking our lives away. We never heed the warnings.

Sean - K8KHZ

 Visit my Web Home @ http://www.k8khz.com

Send me an Instant message

 get Yahoo Messenger at http://www.messenger.com.