RFI

[RFI] EMI/RFI Bibliography

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] EMI/RFI Bibliography
From: robinsah@engr.orst.edu (Alan Robinson)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:50:13 -0800
Hi All,

Marv Loftness' book, AC Power Power Interference Manual is currently out of
print. Radar Engineers in Portland, OR may have a few copies left.

On the other hand, Marv's second edition, with revisions and updates, should go
to the publishers some time in April. I have found his book to be extremely
helpful and look forward to the new edition.

73s,

Alan, W4LKE