RFI

Re: [RFI] Paying for information

To: "Jim Brown" <jimbrown.enteract@rcn.com>,"RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Paying for information
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:09:36 -0800
Do university engineering libraries commonly carry AES
publications? If so, I may be able to get a copy of the paper
in question. BTW, is the $10 AES charges for duplication
and mailing costs, or is AES actually trying to generate
revenue with these papers? For IEEE publications, you
can go to the IEEE website and get them, but you typically
need a subscription in order to download. Many of these
publications are available, however, from university
engineering libraries for the cost of running their xerox
machines.