RFI

RE: [RFI] Protecting our frequencies

To: <wrt@dslextreme.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] Protecting our frequencies
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:04:41 -0500
Funny,

Everything you said about the Satellite bands also applies to the HF/VHF
bands as well.  Are you also appalled that a few tinkering HF hams would
stand in the way of the usefulness of HF-BPL for the majority of
citizens?  Using your logic, you should be.

If the future or Ham Radio is HF only, then we're doomed.

 de ed -K0iL