RFI

RE: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line (BPL) radio interference

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [RFI] Broadband over Power Line (BPL) radio interference
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:31:46 +0100 (BST)
I am sure that I am not the only one who feels rather
saddened by the disagreement between Dave and Ed. Both
are right and both are wrong.

Here are two people who are exceptional communicators,
who are technically excellent, and who are both
passionately committed to the cause of amateur radio.

The ARRL BPL web site really needs some work. Dave
could do that work and do it very well. This would
free Ed to do some of the other work which is
desperately needed, and which he has been doing very
well.

Guys: It would really be in the interests of amateur
radio if you could let bygones be bygones and work
together. We have a common opponent and we need our
best to be united against it.

Thanks and 73
Roger
VE3ZI