RFI

RE: [RFI] Canal water! (& BPL)

To: <jimjarvis@ieee.org>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] Canal water! (& BPL)
From: "Dave Bernstein" <dave.bernstein@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:52:32 -0400
I have been a member of the ARRL since the day I received my novice ticket
in 1990. There is nothing in my postings that can be construed as ARRL
bashing, unless you're among those who consider constructive criticism to be
bashing. The day an organization's members stop providing constructive
criticism is the day that organization knows its dead -- because no one
cares enough to improve it.

    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ