RFI

Re: [RFI] toroids

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] toroids
From: Tom Horton <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all the guys for all the answers...
Seems that for my purposes, it's a whole lot easier than I thought.
73 and thanks again.
Tom K5IID

Cortland Richmond <ka5s@earthlink.net> wrote:
GOOD topic!

I like Tom's approach myself; it's easy to do. Some of the folks I've worked
with (and for) require more. And the impedance in a fixture is not a CERTAIN
predictor of performance on a wire; I've demonstrated this on occasion, where
beads had to be moved to a higher-current part of a wire a quarter wavelength
further away.

Cortland