RFI

[RFI] Front Load Washer/Dryer Advice

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Front Load Washer/Dryer Advice
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:39:38 -0700
My wife and I are in the market for a new front loading washer/dryer pair. I
know there have been discussions on this list about interference from some
of these. I believe one of the models with interference issues was Whirlpool
and/or Neptune. Can anyone recommend a pair that is known to be interference
free? What ones should I avoid?
 Also, while I'm at it, I may as well put out another request for advice
regarding large (42" or larger) flatscreen TV's that are interference free?
I've asked this before, but gotten little advice. Maybe someone has bought
one since I last asked?