RFI

[RFI] 20M Hash

To: "RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 20M Hash
From: "W9RPM" <john@w9rpm.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 23:05:10 -0600
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight into Noise/RFI
across the whole 20M band. The other bands don't have it on. It started
about 2 weeks ago. Holds pretty steady, but is a little stronger in one
direction. It is S6 most all of the time, and S9 to one direction.  Trying
to determine possible causes. It is a frying sound almost. Thanks- John
W9RPM
EMAIL: john@w9rpm.com
WEBPAGE: http://www.w9rpm.com/
DX and CONTEST CLUB: http://www.w9idx.com/
AOL IM: W9RPM
YAHOO: W9RPM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 091220-1, 12/20/2009
Tested on: 12/20/2009 11:05:10 PM