RFI

Re: [RFI] Motherboard RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Motherboard RFI
From: K8TB <k8tb@bosscher.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 13:36:04 -0500
Peter, is the noise reduction caused by your fingers conductively
touching the caps, or by downward pressure? If the later, use an
insulated alignment tool and press down on different areas of the MB.
Maybe there is a shield that is loose, or a MB to ground screw. Tough to
find, but see if it is you electrically touching the top of the caps, or
physical pressure.

    tom bosscher K8TB