RFI

Re: [RFI] I will have the CEO of my electric utility arrested(Was:Re:I w

To: "RFI" <RFI@Contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] I will have the CEO of my electric utility arrested(Was:Re:I will have you arrested)
From: Joe <wa6rkn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:21:25 -0800
It has been my experience that your local television and newspaper are
excellent avenues of 'shaming' the utility company into responding.

Specially today, when amateur radio is in the forefront of news due to
Haiti.

Casually mention that because of the RFI, you can't dependably communicate
outside your area and that could affect 'help' if an area wide emergency
should occur.

TV will pick up on that immediately and a letter to the editor of the local
newspaper, including the telephone number of the recalcitrant utility, will
get their attention.

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN
Reno, Nevada