RFI

Re: [RFI] distance to rfi source?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] distance to rfi source?
From: Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 17:47:46 -0600
Last night we had a little rain here, maybe 1/2 inch or so.
and I was looking at the bands with the P3 again and seeing differences.

Jan 5, 2011 I was seeing noise humps about every 110kc on 160m, 60m, 40m, 15m,
12m, 10m.

Today Jan 9, 2011 I have some new pan adapter images that are showing those
humps are now every 52-54 kc apart on 30m, 20m, and 17m.

I attached the images side by side on the same page
(scroll to the bottom of the page)
http://pages.suddenlink.net/k5oai/2011-rfi-noise.html

any comments ideas?

GB & 73