RFI

Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: dave@nk7z.net, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: Tom Thompson <tlthompson@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 15:47:49 -0700
I will be happy to share my grow light filter solution. It does not involve opening up the ballast but since it is on the lamp side, it does involve unplugging the lamp and inserting the filter in between the lamp and the ballast. Since the filter is actually inserted in the circuit outside the ballast, some liability could be incurred. Let me know if you are still interested.

Tom