RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 23:05:37 -0400
Good point Dale.

Does a JR operator plug the hole in his marble bag, then pick up the ones that escaped, or does he let the bag empty out and then start picking them up ?. Hmmm

Reducing the size of government and oversight is part of the problem, not the solution.

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/pennantnotes.html

The problem TV's should have never made it to store shelves. Ditto for junk dimmers, wall wort PS, grow lights etc, etc. I know, I know, radiation limits, Part 15 blah, blah, the law should have been changed years ago, but sat back and allowed this stuff to be put on the shelves, and it's not all imported either.
Dale, k9vuj