RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:38:36 -0700
On 21 Mar 2014 at 7:52, David Cole wrote:

> decided that he was not going to do anything about them...  A note from
> that FCC ended that instantly...

What, exactly, did you have to tell the FCC to get them to notifiy this ass?
Did you have to DF the problem yourself, or did you simply have to tell the
FCC that "someone" was seriously interfering with your operation?

What?

I need to know.

SOMEONE, or SOMEthing, in my neighborhood is doing SOMEthing that
results in a 20db over S-9 constant noise level on (at least) 80 meters.

I am also confirming that every damned piece of Chinese-made or
Chinese-designed electronic whatever is so damned "noisy" RF-wise that it
shouldn't be allowed out of China.

Ken Gordon W7EKB