RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 06:16:18 -0700
Dale,

I see after the ARRL filed the report to the FCC, that Sears and the
Vendor in CA removed the product from the web sites in very short order!
I have not checked to see if they have put them back.

I can only say thanks to the ARRL for this...  If only someone could
generate a hefty fine to both that would send a message!

To the folks that will say there are hundreds of switchers left, yes I
am aware that there are hundreds of switchers out there, but there is
now one less, and the vendors know a bit more about RFI than they did a
month ago.  That is progress.
--
Support better RFI practices, please sign this petition:
at Whitehouse.gov

http://wh.gov/lpz5Y