RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: ka5s@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:31:08 -0500
I don't see as being (or overly) rigorous. Some oversight should be implemented
by an overseeing agency.  After all, this stuff is being imported, mfg here in
the US and marketed to unsuspecting consumers, with their safety in the mix to
boot.

The U.S. does oversee many other forms of consumer goods, be it child safety
seats, drugs, food we eat, vehicles and other goods that consumers use.

Seems to me this is only something that just simply needs more attention from
the same or other overseeing agencies.  It may even create more jobs which is
something everybody wants, right?

Dale, k9vuj