RFI

Re: [RFI] Utility coming tomorrow to chase RFI

To: qrv@kd4e.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Utility coming tomorrow to chase RFI
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 19:00:48 -0500
Stick with them, bring your radio, watch, talk with them and walk the lines
along with them.

I find it very informative and I learned a lot about power lines and the work
they do when I've had the power company techs out to look for noisy poles.  I
try to find the problem first as you did.

Good luck, hope your team finds it.  It is a team effort.

Dale, k9vuj