RFI

Re: [RFI] can a tower re-radiate RFI?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] can a tower re-radiate RFI?
From: "WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:43:35 -0500
I fairly confident my RF and audio bonding/grounding in the shack and at the
tower are ok, I use SPG at the shack, everything grounded to the same cooper
buss bar, and then run directly to a ground rod immediately outside the
basement shack in the front of the home. The tower is in the rear of the
garage/yard, and grounded separately. The two separate grounds are NOT
interconnected.  All the utilities in our subdivision are buried. I want to
rule out my house before I start a witchhunt, and I’m not certain the AC in my
house is up to specs.......I have a couple of branch circuits constantly
blowing incandescent bulbs, not sure why, last year our prelit Christmas tree
(on one of those circuits) blew every bulb, one string at a time....and now
I’ve discovered I have a dead circuit in the garage, even though the breaker is
on.....so its back this afternoon to searching each circuit at a time, not sure
exactly what I’m looking for.....there’s a chance its not in my home, but I
need to rule that out before I go further......this is new, at least since last
160/80 “season”  and the dead outlets in the garage seem “new” also, and the
garage is closest to the tower, so maybe thats a safe bet, but walking throught
the garage with the portable doesnt pick up any buzz....