RFI

Re: [RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:20:28 -0500
I think I read that paper years ago.  Since this is the RFI list and
not the parallel line list I don't want to drag this out.   That's a
paper about trying to use baluns to force a balance on line.  A link
coupled balanced network is a different animal.  You can construct one
and use a dual trace oscilloscope to adjust the network taps so the
sides are 180 degrees out of phase if this bothers you.

73

Rob
K5UJ