RFI

Re: [RFI] A new one-"IntelliRupter, PulseCloser, Fault Interrupter" inte

To: JW <jwin95@yahoo.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] A new one-"IntelliRupter, PulseCloser, Fault Interrupter" internal arcing
From: JW via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 02:56:00 +0000 (UTC)
Follow-up: This source arced itself out Friday (the 15th).

It was down to only S9+10 dB from its onset Tues night at S9+30 dB. It had also
become intermittent.

Also, the Status LED no longer shows activity, indicating this unit is now out
of service. The other IntelliRupter devices in the area continue to show a
blink every 30 seconds.

73, Jim WB5WPA