RFI

Re: [RFI] Update: Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI

To: Eddie Edwards <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Update: Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI
From: Leonard Halvorsen via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 12:26:55 -0500
Don't forget that the navigation signals from the VOR/VORTAC Stations are
received in THE AIRPLANE at altitude, from great distances.
<https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/VORTAC>
A small interfering signal can disrupt navigation without being close to
the ground station facility.
It is not unusual for an aircraft to fly a VICTOR AIRWAY RADIAL to/from a
Station out to 75 miles or more,
and MUCH more when flying one of the JULIET AIRWAY RADIALS.
A bogus signal 5 miles below you can be a very bad thing whilst you are
flying a JULIET RADIAL emanating from a VOR STATION 150 Miles out.