RFI

Re: [RFI] Grow Lights

To: Karin Johnson <karinann@tampabay.rr.com>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Grow Lights
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 11:47:51 -0700
Hi Karin ~

I’ll start by saying I don’t have any experience with grow light RFI — but
I am interested in learning what progress you make in the DF’ing process.

I too have the National RF setup.

Hoping you’ll keep your discussion on the reflector - so that we can all
learn together.

There certainly has been a lot less worthy uses of reflector bandwidth.

73, Alan K0AV