RFI

Re: [RFI] Looking for explanation...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Looking for explanation...
From: Bill Steffey NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 20:14:48 -0400
when I lived in suburban chicago, I asked my neighbor if she did treadmill & TV at 11AM....

sure enough  OPRAH and what the bedroom plasma did not distroy her treadmill did.

My tower was way out in the backyard 150 feet... but  only 30 feet from their house.

Same folks that had a touch lighting setup on therir canopy bed..  yep you know what comes next.

bill ny9h/3