RFI

Re: [RFI] Inverters?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Inverters?
From: Don <kb5kwv@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 12:14:19 -0500
Yep, my auto corrupt was working overtime there. When you are out of power for 2 weeks, the generator owns everything!

I have one of Harbor freight 2 cycle $79 generator, and I was surprised how well it works if you change a couple things. Updates on you tube. For a cheap setup you can leave at a tower (charging the batteries), and not worry if it's stolen, it's worth $79.

If you are depending on it for your life, buy a Honda!