RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI - A Losing Battle

To: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI - A Losing Battle
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 20:48:41 -0400
Yep, I get that.  But as we know 1) the lower your antenna is to the
ground, the more RFI and man made noise that antenna is going to be
subjected to, and 2) some HOAs are absurd enough to expressly forbid any
antennas or any transmitting devices.  Now how that squares with baby
monitors, cell phones, WiFi devices, your Alexa is beyond me, but those
CC&Rs do exist in some communities.

The Geico ad on the Homeowner's Association is spot on....

73 Rich NN3W