RFI

Re: [RFI] pleasant surprise today from Solar Edge

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] pleasant surprise today from Solar Edge
From: Cortland Richmond <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 23:26:55 -0400
Our problem in such cases is still the Commission's reluctance to enforce the rules against causing harmful interference regardless of the maximum permitted level of emissions.

I note that Class A ballasts are still being sold without even a label  they're not to be used in residences.

Cortland, KA5S