RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI on Shore Line of an RV

Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI on Shore Line of an RV
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 12:24:38 -0700
or $15 on ebay.

Note that NEC does not permit filtering of the green wire so CM noise enters via it. The only green connection on filters made in the last several dozen years is directly to the case, one stud shared (or the case) for in and out. This is why the 3 wire K9YC generator choke is also required.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Corcom-30VK6-F7358-EMI-Filter-30A-40C-250V-30A-120-250V-1617-46001DH/333685076537?hash=item4db12e3239:g:DvsAAOSw6EhfNV5x

Grant KZ1W