RFI

Re: [RFI] Link access to RFI on contesting.com

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Link access to RFI on contesting.com
From: Christopher Wawak <kc2ieb@wawak.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 15:05:56 -0400
I found this list by googling "RFI Mailing List", when I initially had an
RFI problem. If I need the archives, I just google "RFI mailing list
archives". The first hit is the one you'd expect pointing right to this
list.

I'd never thought to go to the main contesting.com site to access this
mailing list even though it's hosted there. I think it's plenty findable.

73 Chris KC2IEB