RFI

[RFI] LED Street lights

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] LED Street lights
From: "Eric Rosenberg" <ericrosenberg.dc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 18:57:26 -0400
Yesterday my city (Washington, DC) replaced our neighborhood’s street lights
with LED ones. I suspect they will be installed in the alley on the other side
of my city (140 ft x 40 ft) lot.

I didn’t get a chance to take a picture of the one on the pole in front of my
house, nor have I checked out ow noisy they are, if at all.

I hope to o do that in the next week or so (been very busy at work).

I don’t have a pan adapter or and test gear other than  m y K3.

That being said,  what should I be listening for?  I nothing else, I assume
they’ll be brighter.

Thanks & 73,

Eric W3DQ