[RTTY] The RTTY World Rank List

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The RTTY World Rank List
From: dk3vn@arcormail.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:41:49 +0100
Hello,

maybe you remember the discussion about RTTY TOP-50, a RTTY Rank List, ..
we had recently? Meanwhile I have created some web pages; presenting the
"RTTY World Rank List". On this web pages you can find some information,
about the concept and how I have compiled this rank list .. and more.
If you want to check the pages, PLEASE have in your mind, that this
little project is >> JUST FOR FUN ! << So check it out and let me or us
know your impression and opinion.  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn

Have fun ..

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
GDXF#207:Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!